- Reviews (0)
- FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Package Included
The main component of this foot pressure measuring platform is a quadratic field consisting of 4096 pressure sensors. The data from these sensors is transmitted via a wireless connection to the data modem attached to a computer.
FOOT PRESSURE DISPLAY
The pressure distribution of a static measurement or dynamic steps can be evaluated using two and three-dimensional display. The user interface for the pressure measuring platform is easy to use, intuitive and graphically the best in its field.
EVALUATION OF DATA
The recorded pressure load can be evaluated in different modes; using the display of maximum or average foot pressure values as well as evaluating the movement of the centre of pressure.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Dimension: 710 x 610 x 22 mm
• Thickness: 9 mm
• Weight: 3.6 kg
• Active area: 500 x 500 mm
• Sensor type: Resistive
• Sensor size: 7.8 x 7.8 mm
• Number of sensors: 4096 (64 x 64)
• Max. pressure: 100 N/cm2
• Real-time results: Immediately after switching the software to online mode the values appear as graphical display on the monitor
• Evaluation: recorded pressure data can be evaluated by using the maximum and average plantar pressure values
• Persistent data: recorded data is stored on hard disk for each patient, so evaluation and comparison is always possible
• Easy to learn: reduced complexity of the available options makes this product easy to learn and use.
OTHER PRESSURE PLATE MODELS
VCP8000 with 8000 pressure sensors, and VCP12000 with 12000 pressure sensors.
- Pressure Plate and accessories